Saturday, March 22, 2008

[insert nasty Fat Bastard quote here]

I'm headed out for dinner and I've not been on my game food-wise.  Kids, don't try this at home.  My food consumption so far today:
  • Blueberry Scone (Bought at Coffee Bean as I was running to a make-up class that was scheduled for today.)
  • Half of a Lemon Donut (I wouldn't have bought the scone had I known that my teacher was going to bring us donuts!!  And yet, I can't resist.)
  • Half an order of Fried Cheese Curds, a bite of a Brat and many Shoestring Fries (Badger watching party at an area sports bar.  Badger-centric food specials.  Plus I wanted some fries.)
  • Half a slice of Reduced Fat American Cheese (Biggs the cat likes American Cheese, so we have this daily ritual...)
  • Four Thin Mints (Finishing off the Girl Scout Cookies.  Finally.)
So, uh, yeah.  Pretty much nothing I can do at this point to fix my diet today.  Maybe some ice cream and chocolate crepes are in order.

No comments: