- Drafting closing documents for a deal that is closing next week. Officer's Certificates, Notice of Borrowing, Security Documents, Power of Attorney. It is almost as fun as it sounds. Can you believe I want to leave all this glamour behind??
- Cleaning out my closet. I've been procrastinating this one for a few months now. Time to get rid of the clothes I don't wear and organize the ones I do.
- Dry cleaners. I have so many out-of-rotation clothes waiting to be cleaned right now. What is wrong with me? This is an easy one, right?
- Taxes. Ugh.
- Optometrist appointment. I get one free pair of glasses per year under my vision plan and I like to get new prescription sunglasses so at least I can see clearly when it is sunny out. I don't ever wear my non-sunglass glasses. Clearly my eyesight is not that bad. Anyway, I didn't make it in last year at all. It is March.
- Learning as much as I can about Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS. I have books and the programs I need are being loaded up on the new Mac Book as we speak.
I guess that is all for now. There is a very good chance that I will not accomplish any of these things tonight. Yay apathy!