Thursday, April 03, 2008

happy dance

The post is brought to you by the letter "Ahhhh". The CLE presentation is over. I made it through relatively unscathed. Though I did spill my water all over my papers shortly after I finished my last topic and I had a hard time with a question that came up during Q&A and basically punted. It sounds kind of bad, right??? Well it wasn't. Or if it was I no longer recall because IT'S OVER.

May this be the first and last time you ever catch me talking about the Federal Registry for aircraft in Oklahoma City in public. In other news, there is a partners' meeting in Boca right now and the associates are all going to happy hour on the firm's dime in just about an hour and a half (maybe sooner!). I'll drink to that!

1 comment:

Sous Chef said...

I'm sorry it was an ordeal for you. I really like speaking and do it every chance I get.

It's a great way to sharpen your skills. Of course, if you're on your way out, then that might be less important for you.

But hey, OKC rocks, at least. Right?