Thursday, June 12, 2008

busy doing nothing

So, um, remember how I was going to quit my job and have all this free time to be creative and blog and learn new stuff? I hereby give you the second blog posting in the month of June. As you will note, the month is not quite half over yet. So, hold on here, just a minute, by my calculations you can expect approximately 4 (maybe 5!) posts from me this month. Progress.

I wish I could tell you EXACTLY (down to the last excruciating detail) what I've been so busy doing lo these last three weeks of freedom, but I'm not sure I really know. I've, um, signed a lease and gotten caught up on classwork and spent some quality time petting the cat. I've done some mid-day shopping and met a friend or two out for lunch or afternoon drinks. I took a trip to Dallas. I'm pretty caught up on laundry. Have you moved away from the edge of your seat yet? I'm pretty sure it isn't going to get much better.

Anyway, people keep asking me about my time off and I'm not really sure what to say at this point. I like it. I wish I was making time to do more. I need to start making myself lists I think. Especially moving-related lists, because there is a lot to do. I think that is where I'll start. Making moving-related lists. Tomorrow.

No comments: