Thursday, May 21, 2009

travelog

France was lovely. A bit rushed, but lovely. I had one day in Bruges, Belgium, one day in Lille and three days in Paris. I loved spending half a day in Montmartre, and would definitely return there on any future trips to Paris. Amazing views and a much different feel than the areas close to the Seine. 

I've been rushing, trying to get caught up with my class work in the two weeks I've been back, and now we're about to start one of those busy travel seasons. Vegas this weekend -- we're finally driving there, hitting the road EARLY tomorrow morning -- with Dallas and L.A. friends. Boston in early June for Mike's college reunion (ahem, 20th!). Dallas in late June for friends' wedding party. ANd I got a Save The Date yesterday for a cousin's wedding in Indianapolis in August. We might actually go, because it would be a good opportunity to catch up with my dad's side of the family. I am not in touch with most of my relatives on that side. I think my sister might go as well. We shall see.

No comments: