Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Like Four Seasons in One Day

Saturday was LJ's wedding. It was a great weekend of girlie-bonding and champagne. Lots and lots of champagne. I think I had a marathon 12 hour champagne-drinking session on Saturday (impressive, right?). A thoroughly enjoyable 3 days with one of my favorite people in the universe.

I have used LJ's wedding as a placeholder in my mental calendar. As in "I'll do ________ after LJ's wedding" and "I'll think about ________ after LJ's wedding". So I guess it is d-day. I have a lot on my list. Most of it is self-improvement and lifestyle stuff that I've put off for years and I've finally decided should not be put off any longer. Figuring out my likes, my wants and my dreams and working towards something instead of just trying to get away from something.

Should be a piece of cake, I'm sure.

No comments: