Tuesday, February 05, 2008

best birthday present EVER

What a post-season. What a Super Bowl. What a year.

I became a Giants fan in 1991. Before that, I had a few teams that I liked, but none of them were My Team. In 1991, I was in Rochester, NY, living through all that Bills hype (to be fair, there isn't a lot to cheer for in Western NY besides the Bills). Watching that Super Bowl, surrounded by Bills fans, and seeing the Giants pull the victory out just barely, that is when the Giants became My Team. It has been a long 17 years, waiting for them to get back to this place, but it has been worth it.

I've had a wonderful time wearing my Eli jersey for the last 6 weeks. I'm one of the 5 people in the country who always believed he could do it. ELI MVP.


1 comment:

l5676 said...

suprise come from behind wins are always nice...congrats