Sunday, March 02, 2008

guitar queer-o

My favorite songs to play on Guitar Hero III:

1. Miss Murder (AFI) - I've played this one perfectly on Easy, so it has to be my favorite. They give you different looking stars if you play a song perfectly, it turns out. This sort of thing matters to me.
2. My Name Is Jonah (Weezer)
3. When You Were Young (Killers)
4. Knights Of Cydonia (Muse) - This is probably my favorite song that is available (though I'm a big Weezer fan too), but it is harder to play than songs 1-3 above. Apparently I don't love a challenge as much as I should.
5. Welcome To The Jungle (GNR) - a.k.a. Welcome back to freshman year of college.
6. Sunshine Of Your Love (Cream)

Songs that I like, but don't really enjoy playing on Guitar Hero III:

1. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Pat Benatar)
2. Barracuda (Heart)

No comments: