Monday, July 14, 2008

photographs and memories

I'm still here.  Actually, more accurately, I haven't moved yet.  We've been planning this move for about 2 months now and at this point I'm just ready for it to be over already.  Next Wednesday is our big move date.  We've been able to do some small stuff, like setting up the new bathroom, but the state of our current apartment is not pretty.  Not pretty at all.  We've more or less abandoned cleaning and we have packed and half-packed boxes, bags of clothes for the women's shelter and random paperwork strewn all over the place.  My two largest remaining moving projects are to go through all my old saved paperwork and mementos.  Because we are moving to a loft-style apartment, we have a storage space across the street from the new place, which will be holding all the stuff we don't want to have on display.  Organization pre-move is pretty key.

So anyway, that is what I've been up to.  No real point to this post other than to say hi.  Hi!

No comments: