Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful

Just a partial list:
  • Gretchen's condition continues to improve.  She seems to respond somewhat to us these days and she opens her eyes and will look right at you when you are talking to her.  Her improvement over the course of the last week has been really encouraging.  I'm hoping that she'll be "awake" when we get back from...
  • Hawaii!  Mike and I head out for our practically free vacation tomorrow.  It has been a while since we've taken a real vacation together and I'm looking forward to 6 days without plans on a tropical island together.
  • As always, I'm happy to have such a great guy in my life.  I would go on, but I fear that I may be schmoopy.
  • Of course, I can't forget to mention my wonderful friends and family.  And the gift of good health.  And the New York Football Giants.  Alright, that last one has me a bit verklempt.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: